Single Person

You should arrange a Will to deal with any property or other assets you may have including Life Insurance and death in service benefits from work and any savings. You need to choose an Executor to deal with the Will and also decide on who will benefit from your estate. Should you be over fifty years of age then we recommend that you also put in place a lasting power of attorney so that you have chosen someone yourself to look after your affairs should you be unable for any reason.

You are single, even if you live with a ‘partner’ as ‘common-law’ husband and wife, the only people to inherit from you (unless you say differently in a Will) will be your blood relatives.

CALL Peter Hoare now on 01252 871189 for Free Consultation.