Alder Wills & Probate Ltd, is committed to delivering the kind of service that we would wish to receive ourselves.
Our goal is to provide:-
- high quality, confidential service,
- in a friendly manner,
- at a reasonable price,
- and to delight you with our service .
Peter Hoare is A member of the Society of Will Writers, and we maintain full Professional Indemnity insurance. Alder Wills & Probate Ltd maintains proper professional standards through ongoing training and sharing of ideas with other Will writers. We also work closely with a Trust Corporation, providing legal and financial support for all aspects of Probate and Estate Administration.
All our services are based upon appointments, carried out in the privacy of your own home, although of course we can visit you elsewhere as appropriate. Appointments are available daytime or evening Monday to Friday and even at weekends should this be necessary for you.
By avoiding traditional, expensive offices we keep costs to a minimum. Recognising that clients are unsure what service they might need we are happy to offer free telephone advice as appropriate.
Our normal Will writing services include as standard:-
- Adding up what's in the estate or how much you are worth?
- Drafting of customised Will, according to your instructions
- Document signing service, to supervise attestation of your Will
- Provision of copies of the executed Will
- Access to specialist Helpline (as available) for free Probate advice
We aim to provide a draft of your Will in ten working days or earlier should you require it at no extra charge.